Thursday, March 12, 2009

The kids

Well I haven't been very good at taking pictures lately. Probably because nothing very exciting is going on around here. Here are a few moments that have been captured in the last couple of weeks.

Carter just hanging out watching TV. He is totally enthralled by Baby Einstein.
Here he is jumping on the bed and playing the piano.
McKaylee's self portrait
Some cute kids
Digging in the dirt
Gross. Is that dirt on my hand?
Oh well, I guess I'll just get dirty.
My partners in crime.

3 comments:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Can I just say that you have beautiful kids! Beautiful eye lashes and smiles!!! Congrats!

Janet Price said...

Those pictures were a pleasant surprise this morning. I loved them. Thanks for reminding me again how cute they are and how much I love and miss them. But, in just 2 short months we will be there. YEAH!!!!! Love to you all, Mom

Kristen said...

FUN pictures. I love the one of Carter on the bed. I immediately thought of him singing- "I'm all shook-up Uuuh huh".