Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Pedicures, Cuddling, Snow and Staples

Here are just some random pics from the last week or so. The most exciting thing was that Kaylee busted her head open on Thursday while goofing off with Austin in the family room. She fell backwards and hit her head on the edge of the windowseat and got a nice gash. I thought she just got a good bonk on the head until I set her on my lap and went to hold her head against me and felt the palm of my hand get really warm and wet. Ya, kinda freaked me out when I looked and it was running down her neck, but we got it to stop in about 7 or 8 minutes and then she went to get staples. Yes, there is a picture of the staples in Kaylee's head so if you don't want to see it, then scroll down slowly and stop when you see the top of her head. It will be the last pic. It's not too gross though since it will be a small pic.


Yep, she's ALL girl.




We walked in on this the other day and had to take a pic. We're waiting to see if the new baby has an affect on their friendship. We hope not.


Yep, we weren't very happy to see this so early in the season.


There it is. Every day she asks us something else about it. "What color are the staples?" "Is there blood still there" "Is it going to bleed again?" "Is it still fixed?"

1 comment:

The Johnson's said...

That's nothing! I remember that picture of Jess when she got hurt as a kid and she looked like Baby Quasimodo! And yet, she still looked cuter than I ever did....