Friday, August 31, 2007

Random Thoughts

I had some pretty random thoughts while awake until 3:30am the other night and thought I'd share. Please don't be scared by the randomness or weirdness of my overactive imagination.

The first one my family knows already becaues I think it all the time. Question: If you could go back in time and retain the knowledge you have now, would you do it? My answer is a resounding yes. No doubt. Show me the way. Punch my ticket! Here is what I would want to do. I'd want to go back to the age of 8. At first I thought 12 because that's when we moved and everything was shaken up for me, but I figured if I'm going back that far, why not go all the way to 8 and be perfect again? lol!!! Anyway, I would change a lot of things like doing better in school/church/work, work harder, work out, and be more outgoing. There is also a selfish side to this because I'd be able to take my knowledge of sporting events, collectibles, stocks, etc and make bank. lol!!! Well, the lesson I learned from this is that since I can't go back in time, maybe I need to start doing those things right now so I don't look back in 20 years and wish I could still go back in time. Now is the time that I need to better with church/work, work harder, work out and be more outgoing.

My other random thought is kind of deep and weird. I was thinking that the bond between a husband and wife is the closest relationship you can have, right? I mean, it's closer than with a parent or child, right? If that's the case, then why is that the only person you don't share any blood/dna with? I know, it's out there, but it got me thinking. You share part of yourself with your parents, grandparents, children and grandchildren, but not with your spouse. The one person you are closest with. Yes, those are the deep disturbing thought of Seth Price.

2 comments:

Seth Price said...

Yes Audrey, I'm sure. That's why I'm NOT related to my wife. (c:

DeCaires Family said...

Hey Seth. I didn't know your wife is a hairdresser....so am I. I bet we would get along great!