Friday, July 3, 2009

How time flies

Okay, so Jess and I are doing a pretty horrible job at this blogging thing lately, but I'm about to make it up to you. I have a bunch of pictures and will leave a few comments, but not many. A picture is worth a thousand words, right? If so, I'm about to spew out about a million. :)

We'll start with Kaylee's birthday.....back in April. I know, it's a long time ago, but I have to share some pics.

She loved her new hat and I think it looks pretty dang cute myself.

This was at Grandma and Grandpa Robinsons. We were singing Happy Birthday and she got this little shy face kind of like she was wondering what to do while all the attention was on her. I love her little smirk.

She was a little excited about her new scooter. Just a little.

It was all about High School Musical this year. I have been informed by Kaylee that Troy is 'sooo cute'. Oh brother. It begins.



She really enjoyed having all her friends and cousins over for her party.

Now onto some random pics from the past couple of months.

We just love this pic of Carter asleep in the car. He just looks so content and peaceful.

Apparently Kaylee thought it would be funny to eat her breakfast in Carter's high chair.

Carter is our pancake/waffle monster. He can eat those things like they are going out of style!

Not exactly sure what this one was for, but Kaylee loves this outfit. This was before I asked her to 'strike a pose' and.....

...this was after. Seriously took her one second to pop that hip out. Jess and I just busted up laughing.

Just the kiddos on the couch.

Kaylee getting ready to kick off with her friend, Brianna, at her soccer game.

She wouldn't stop looking at the camera as she was running off the field. Cheeeese!

Okay, so I thought I had the next pictures ready, but I guess not. Next post to be coming soon called Big Apple, Big Boat and Big Rockets...OH MY!

5 comments:

Janet Price said...

Loved all the pictures. I think you better start worrying or hide Kaylee away. She is going to give you a run for your money. What a cutie button!

Becca said...

So good to see pictures of your kids...FINALLY! :) They are dang cute! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Kaylee's pose with her hip popped out.

Heidi Henderson said...

cute kids!!!!

Laura said...

Darling kiddos! Growing SO fast...

Kristie Young said...

Cute, adoreable, model children. You really should consider a TLC reality show.