Tis the day of thanks and I wanted to share the things I'm most thankful for.
- I'm thankful for my beautiful wife who is so very patient, understanding, and supportive. When I'm an idiot, she forgives me. When I do something weird, she laughs along. When I have crazy ideas, she knows it will pass. (c: I'm so lucky to have her in my life. She's a wonderful mother to our children and a blessing to me. I will forever be grateful that she said 'yes'.
-My super cute kids. Sure they get on my nerves from time to time, but I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world. They teach me so many things and I'm extra thankful that Carter has been an amazingly easy baby and hope it continues that way.
- I'm thankful for my parents who raised me in the gospel and tried to keep me out of trouble. They are such good examples and I'm lucky to be their son.
- For my sisters who put up with constant teasing even though we're older. I miss them and can't wait to see them again.
- I'm thankful for my in-laws even though they probably think that I'm not. Sure, they're a little crazy, but it wouldn't be as much fun if they weren't. I'm thankful they accept me and care about our family.
- For the gospel and the guidance and direction it gives me. I'm thankful for the chance to serve in my calling. I'm extra thankful right now for the scriptures and the peace and comfort they give me.
- I'm thankful for all my wonderful friends. For a lot of my life they have been my family and I will always consider them family. They are always there to listen, to make me laugh and to just talk with. They are great examples and so supportive.
Now for the one word answers:
Did I mention Chocolate?
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!