Thursday, February 14, 2008

V-Day!!

I LOVE VALENTINE'S DAY!!!! Yep, it's my next favorite holiday behind Christmas. It always has been. Not sure why, but it is. I'm a pretty sentimental guy and I love giving gifts of love (otherwise Thanksgiving would be my second favorite with all the food and football). I love the surprises. I love seeing everyone else doing something special for their significant others. I love that it's exactly 6 months from when Jess and I were married so that we get to celebrate together every 6 months. It's kind of like an extra anniversary. I look back to a year ago from right now and a lot has happened. It's crazy how much your life can change in the course of a year. I just wanted to send out my love to all my family and friends and thank them for a great year. Happy Valentine's Day and Happy Anniversary! (c;

No comments: